Please contact your local customer advisor or Customer Service team to obtain instruction manuals for robot models. They will gladly provide all the details that you need.
Articles in this section
- Which protocols are used to prevent hacking?
- The Base light on my VR300 robot vacuum cleaner comes on, but the Base button is greyed out in the Kobold Robot app. How do I send the VR300 back to the base station using the app?
- Can I use the magnetic strip from my VR200 robot vacuum cleaner with my VR300?
- How do I set up the Wi-Fi connection for my VR300 robot vacuum cleaner?
- Will the VR300 create a floor plan automatically?
- How can I tell the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner which rooms it should and should not vacuum?
- How can I delete the Wi-Fi connection to my VR300 robot vacuum cleaner?
- What does the robot do when using the exploration/discovery function?
- Does the VR300 take No-Go Lines into account when I start it in Spot cleaning mode?
- Why does my robot move around all over the place, instead of covering my house room by room?