The butterfly whisk is used for whipping cream and whisking egg whites.
With the butterfly whisk, you can also achieve better results for puddings and sauces. It ensures that mixtures with a slightly thicker consistency are evenly mixed at a low speed, and helps prevent food from burning or sticking to the bottom of the mixing bowl.
HOW TO INSERT THE BUTTERFLY WHISK
1. Place the butterfly whisk onto the mixing knife and turn it slightly against the intended rotation of the mixing knife.
2. Make sure that the butterfly whisk is hooked into place and does not come off if pulled upwards.
HOW TO REMOVE THE BUTTERFLY WHISK
Hold the ball-shaped end of the butterfly whisk and pull it out by gently rotating in both directions. If the butterfly whisk comes into contact with the mixing knife or other accessories when the appliance is running, it could crack or break.
• Ensure that the butterfly whisk is correctly attached to the mixing knife before setting the speed.
• Do not exceed speed 4.
• Do not use the spatula when the butterfly whisk is fitted.
• Do not add any ingredients that could damage or block the butterfly whisk.