The high-quality lasting filter system holds vacuumed dirt particularly well and is easy to clean. The collection tank also has an opening for vacuuming out the dirt. This means you are no longer in contact with dust. Of course, the dust container may also be removed from the appliance and emptied into the rubbish. A pre-filter (similar to a lint filter) ensures that larger quantities of dust are caught.
Articles in this section
- How does the Kobold VR200 detect obstacles and hazards such as thresholds or steps?
- What is the range of the VR200 remote control and which batteries are used?
- How long does the VR200 battery last?
- Can the Kobold VR200 charge itself independently?
- I am allergic to household dust – is the VR200 right for me? How can I empty it?
- How does the Kobold VR200 find its way around the home and clean every corner?
- Will the Kobold VR200 scratch my furniture when it touches it?
- Does the robot vacuum cleaner detect the different floorings and adapt its suction power accordingly?
- Why can't the Kobold VR200 mop?
- Can the Kobold VR200 replace my “normal” vacuum cleaner?
Article is closed for comments.