Yes, software updates can be made on the Kobold VR200.
Articles in this section
- How does the Kobold VR200 detect obstacles and hazards such as thresholds or steps?
- What is the range of the VR200 remote control and which batteries are used?
- How long does the VR200 battery last?
- Can the Kobold VR200 charge itself independently?
- I am allergic to household dust – is the VR200 right for me? How can I empty it?
- How does the Kobold VR200 find its way around the home and clean every corner?
- Will the Kobold VR200 scratch my furniture when it touches it?
- Does the robot vacuum cleaner detect the different floorings and adapt its suction power accordingly?
- Why can't the Kobold VR200 mop?
- Can the Kobold VR200 replace my “normal” vacuum cleaner?
Article is closed for comments.