Our LI rechargeable batteries have a multi-level safety system. Therefore, the battery vacuum cleaner VB100 can be safely operated and stored.
Articles in this section
- May store the Kobold VB100 connected to the power for a long time
- Can I use the VB100 for vacuuming after using Kobosan?
- Can accessories from other Vorwerk vacuum cleaners be used on the VB100?
- For which hard floors and carpets is the VB100 not suitable?
- Can the VB100 also be used outside the house?
- In which suction stage does the VB100 start when switched on?
- At what temperatures can I store, charge and use the VB100?
- How long does the VB100 work in combination with the different suction stages and brush modes and how are the running times determined?
- What do I have to consider when transporting my Kobold VB100?
- What is the parking position used for and how do I restart the VB100 from the parking position?