No, the VR300 only considers the No-Go Lines if it is started from the base and via the app.
Articles in this section
- The Base light on my VR300 robot vacuum cleaner comes on, but the Base button is greyed out in the Kobold Robot app. How do I send the VR300 back to the base station using the app?
- Can I use the magnetic strip from my VR200 robot vacuum cleaner with my VR300?
- How do I set up the Wi-Fi connection for my VR300 robot vacuum cleaner?
- Will the VR300 create a floor plan automatically?
- How can I tell the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner which rooms it should and should not vacuum?
- How can I delete the Wi-Fi connection to my VR300 robot vacuum cleaner?
- What does the robot do when using the exploration/discovery function?
- Does the VR300 take No-Go Lines into account when I start it in Spot cleaning mode?
- Why does my robot move around all over the place, instead of covering my house room by room?
- Where can I find the instructions for my Kobold robot vacuum cleaner?