The Kobold VR200 vacuum cleaner robot sounds a signal and communicates a message on the robot's display to remind the operator that the dust container has to be emptied after a certain period of use. The user receives the same reminders via the app.
Articles in this section
- New update of Kobold Robot App
- My vacuum cleaner robot is displayed as offline. What could be the reason?
- Why does the error message "Software does not fit the model" appear when updating my robot?
- How can I check my app version?
- In what countries is the Kobold Robot App supported?
- How can I update my robot vacuum cleaner?
- Can the Kobold VR200/VR300 vacuum cleaner robot also be used without speech recognition?
- In what countries can I connect the Kobold VR200/VR300 vacuum cleaner robot to Alexa?
- Is Vorwerk now forcing me to use the Kobold Robot app?
- The Kobold Robot app is showing the error “clear path” but there is nothing in the way. What does that mean?
Article is closed for comments.