The Kobold robot can still be operated without speech recognition. The operation is performed via the Kobold Robot app or the user interface on the Kobold robot as well as on the VR200 via remote control.
Articles in this section
- New update of Kobold Robot App
- My vacuum cleaner robot is displayed as offline. What could be the reason?
- Why does the error message "Software does not fit the model" appear when updating my robot?
- How can I check my app version?
- In what countries is the Kobold Robot App supported?
- How can I update my robot vacuum cleaner?
- Can the Kobold VR200/VR300 vacuum cleaner robot also be used without speech recognition?
- In what countries can I connect the Kobold VR200/VR300 vacuum cleaner robot to Alexa?
- Is Vorwerk now forcing me to use the Kobold Robot app?
- The Kobold Robot app is showing the error “clear path” but there is nothing in the way. What does that mean?
Article is closed for comments.