On Cookidoo you can search with personalized filters. By default Cookidoo is always starting with the country and language filter from the platform you are logged in.
How to search in other countries or languages
By using the filter function you can select several countries and languages to search for the recipes you like. Take care when searching for recipes in other languages to use the correct word , as Cookidoo is not translating.
How to save my personal filter
You can save filters in your Cookidoo® profile. Just log in to your cookidoo account and select Cookidoo profile from the upper right corner. In the new window, you will see the possibility to update your filter. Once you enter your filter preferences, those choices will be saved for future uses. The saved filters will be applied to your TM6 as well.
For example: You are always looking for recipes in English and German and you want to see only the results relevant for the TM5.
Update your filter preferences, and those will be saved for future use.
If you are surfing in Cookidoo and whant to check some recipes from Spain add the country to the filters, that one-time search preference will not be saved as a temporary preference.
Filter by Thermomix® model
As all TM5 recipes can also be prepared in the TM6, all previous TM5 recipes have been made available for the TM6.
If you filter by TM6 recipes and select a recipe that can only be prepared using the TM6, it will only be synchronised completely to the TM6, as these recipes are not compatible with the TM5.
Over 65,000 recipes are available for your TM5 and TM6 worldwide and in several languages.
- When searching for a recipe, select your Thermomix® model. Go to the filter function and select your model.
- All the future recipes will be developed either for the TM5 and the TM6, exclusively for the TM6 or for the combination with Thermomix Friend.
The recipe search function:
- Includes the title of the recipe, list of ingredients, preparation method and category.
- Detects spelling mistakes and synonyms.
- Lets you filter by category, ingredients, preparation time, portions, total time, Thermomix® model, country and language, ratings, difficulty.
- Is fast and symbols are easy to understand.
- Suggests search terms.
- Is optimised for use in the app.
- Lets you sort results by relevance, date, name, total time and preparation time.
Cookidoo® also offers you:
Latest and most popular recipes
- Favourite recipes from our editorial staff
- Latest collections
- Seasonal inspiration
- personal recommendations
Article is closed for comments.