Basic knowledge appliances
Operation Instructions Thermomix®
- What you need to know regarding the use of the TM6 measuring cup.
- Explanation of the safety warning message
- The Thermomix® stops working during basic cooking functions.
- How do I scale down ingredients (e.g. four-person recipe to one-person dish)?
- Can I read a recipe on my TM6 during the automated pre-clean mode?
- What is the rotation speed of the Thermomix ® blade for the different settings?
- Why does the automated pre-clean mode take up to 5 minutes?
- What should I know about the touchscreen of my Thermomix® TM6?
- How can I change the volume and length of the end of programme alarm on my TM6?
- Can I change the contrast and/or brightness of the display on the TM6?
Tips & Tricks
- My Thermomix® mixing bowl has a rainbow-colored shimmer
- Best practices to avoid burnt food and stains on the Thermomix® mixing bowl.
- Is there a way to prevent the device from shutting down automatically when I haven’t used it for a while?
- How can I view the complete recipe information (e.g. steps, ingredients) before starting to cook?
- Can I weigh ingredients while cooking with the TM6?